Do It Yourself
Plan a wedding
Your wedding is the most important day of your life; planning for it should be fun and exciting. However you need to ensure that you do not overstep your budgets in the excitement preceding a wedding.
- Hire a good caterer, they will take the hassle out of your wedding.
- Don’t postpone things for the last minute. Start your preparations well in advance whether it is booking locations, getting invitations ready or finding your wedding trousseau.
- Be properly rested before your D-day. Having proper rest before your wedding will add to the glow on your face.
- Make sure you have a fly trapper installed on the premises of the wedding. These pesky things can become a huge irritant and your guests will appreciate your efforts.
- Having some unusual welcome drinks like mocktails, lemonades, punches, teas, coconut water would make your guests feel relaxed.
In Vogue: Food and Beverages
Diet Menus are the flavour of the season.
Call it the fitness revolution or the recession, diet menus are definitely the flavour of the day and a hit amongst the discerning gourmets. Welcome your guests with some Mexican Veg. tortilla soup or some Antipasto.
Your guest will love the change!